Bypassing Login on the Computer
Bypassing a login on a computer means to skip the login screen and directly enter the desktop of the computer. If we successfully did this for hacking a computer where we don’t know the password of our prey’s system, it means we successfully hacked the system. We will discuss the steps to bypass the password of a Windows 10 computer system. While doing so, one must know that the security features of Windows 10 do not permit us to deal and unauthenticate the Administrator account. Thus, we need to create a new administrator on the system which we are going to hack. Using this bypass method, one will not be able to change the password of the main administrator account but will be permitted to change the system settings virtually.
Follow the below steps to bypass login on Windows 10:
- You need a spare flash drive having at least 8GB storage and attach it to the CPU or laptop.
- Now, open Windows 10 installation drive on the computer. If not available, create one such partition.
- Open the ‘Windows 10 download’ page on your computer.
- Then click on the ‘Download tool now’.
- After downloading the tool, double-click on it.
- Make sure the location chosen for installation is the flash drive.
- Do not remove the flash drive when the process gets completed.
- Now, we need to change the boot order of the computer as we need to restart our computer via the flash drive, instead of starting it via hard drive. For this, open Settings > Update & Security > Recovery.
- There we will see ‘Advanced startup’ with other available options. Click on ‘Restart now’ under it.
- Under the Boot option, select the name of the attached flash drive and press the up arrow key to make the flash drive reach the top.
- Save and exit from it.
- We will move to a setup screen, press Shift + F10 keys together on our computer, and the command prompt of our system will open.
- Remove the utility manager with cmd so that we can easily execute the administrator-level functions and do not need to login to the computer. For doing so, type:
“move c : \ windows \ system32 \ utilman . exe c : \ windows \ system ‘ ‘ ‘ 32 \utilman . exe . bak” command in the command prompt. Then press enter.
- Again type “copy c ; \ windows \system32 \ cmd . exe c : \windows \system32 \utilman . exe” command in the command prompt of the computer.
- After replacing the utility manager, we need to restart the computer. To do so, type the’ wpeutil reboot’ command on the command prompt and press Enter. A snapshot is shown below:
- While doing so, remove the flash drive or the installation media from the computer. It will ensure that the rebooting process begins to the login screen and not on the installation setup. However, if Windows reboots into the installation setup and still there is a chance to disconnect the installation media from the system, remove it without wasting a second. Then, press and hold the Power button of the laptop or CPU.
- Once the lock screen page loads successfully, click on the ‘Utility Manager’ icon present at the right bottom corner of the screen, as shown below:
- The Command Prompt will open. However, if we didn’t replace the Utility Manager with the ‘Command Prompt’ (as discussed in the above steps), it will open the ‘Utility Manager’ only. So, the command prompt will open, as shown below:
- Now, there is a need to create a new user so as to access the system privileges. To do so, type “net user <name> /add” command in the command prompt.
Press Enter. Again type “net localgroup administrators <name> / add” command in the cmd. Then press Enter. A snapshot is shown below:
Note: The <name> value should be the same that we are creating as a user.
- We need to restart the computer by clicking on ‘Restart’ under the Power icon present next to the ‘Utility Manager’ icon.
- When the system starts again, we will find our created account below the Administrator account. Login to our account with our login id, and Windows will make the required settings. Just wait for a while. Finally, we will be able to access the data of the Administrator.
So, it is one such method through which we can hack someone’s system, but it is an illegal activity when not done for any official purpose.
Original Post : javatpoint.com/how-to-hack-a-computer
Hope this article helpful for you. Thank You
If You Appreciate What We Do Here On Hackonology, You Should Consider:
Hackonology is the fastest growing and most trusted community site where you can find lots of courses, articles about Technology/Hacking/Cracking. Millions of people visit Hackonology! to search or browse the thousands of published articles available FREELY to all.
If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.
Let's be a part of Hackonology Community! Join our Hacking Team
We Are Indian We Are Great