I understand the fact that many people are ready to learn, but the available resource for Carding on the internet, but many of them get scammed and ripped in the journey, that’s why I have decided to drop The Definitive New(2020) Latest Tutorial Guide on How to purchase CC for Carding.
This part is very much important so read it carefully. Any credit card it is in the following format:
Note :This post is only for Educational Purpose. If any type of illegal activity our Hackonology Team are not responsible.
Types of Credit Card:
Every Credit card company starts their credit card number with a unique number to identify individually like shown below
- American Express (AMEX Card) – 3
- Visa Card – 4
- Master Card – 5
- Discover (Disco) – 6
Company wise credit card details:
- Classic: The Card is used worldwide in any locations designated by Visa, including ATMs, real and virtual Stores, and shops offering goods and services by mail and telephone.
- Gold – This card has a higher limit capacity. Most used card and adopted worldwide.
- Platinum – Card is having limits over $10,000.
- Signature – No preset spending limit – great bin to get
- Infinite – Most prestigious card with having virtually no limit. There is less in circulation so be alert when buying these. Use only with reputable sellers!
- Business – it can be used for small to medium sized businesses, usually has a limit.
- Corporate – it can be used with medium to large size businesses, having more limit than a Business card.
- Black – It has limited membership. It has no limit only having $500 annual fee, high-end card.
- Standard – it is same as classic visa card.
- Gold – it is same as visa gold card.
- Platinum – it is same as visa platinum card
- World – it has a very high limit.
- World Elite – it is virtually no limit, high-end card.
- Gold – it usually has around a 10k limit.
- Platinum- is usually has a higher limit (around 35k).
- Centurion – it has a High limit (75k+). It is also known as the black card, note: do not confuse with visa black card.
Which is the Best Credit Card for You?
- Your spending pattern: Your monthly spending pattern is a significant factor in choosing the right credit card.
- The reward type: Credit cards offer rewards in terms of cashback, rewards points & air miles.
- Fees and charges: Compare the interest rate on different cards and the fees and charges that apply.
- Offers on the card: Some cards have great offers and discounts when you use them to shop on a particular website or when you use it in a specific store.
- Welcome bonus or gift: Some banks offer welcome gifts and joining bonuses on applying for a credit card. Gifts could be the latest gadget or bonus points and miles.
- Payment options: Most cards will allow you to make payments via multiple channels.
How to Apply for a Credit Card?
You can apply for a credit card, both online and offline. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the credit card application process has been digitized, making it simpler and faster.
The Process to Apply for a Credit Card Online
You can Compare & Apply for a Credit Card on BankBazaar by Following 4 Simple Steps:
- Compare credit card offers
- Select from the top cards offered by leading Indian banks
- Check your eligibility by entering a few personal details
- Enjoy instant approval online after filling out your application form
Alternately, you can also apply for a card online on the bank’s website by following these steps:
- Visit the bank’s website.
- Explore the cards offered by the bank.
- Use the comparison tool if available to compare their features and benefits
- Select the card that is the right one for you and hit the ‘Apply’ button.
- Fill in the required details and upload all necessary documents.
- Submit your form.
Note: Each bank may have a different application procedure. Visit the bank’s website for more details regarding how to apply for their card online.
Tutorial to Get Free CC
- Havij 1.16 Pro [size around 5mb] <<< giyf.com 3.2k
- SQLi-DB 2.0k [size=872kb]
- Carding Dorks 2.7k [size=8kb]
- Vulnerable Sites
Let’s divide this tutorial into two part first to find vulnerable sites and second to get data from these sites?
How To Find Vulnerable Sites ?
First we are going to find shopping sites I mean vulnerable site. To find vulnerable sites, you need to use the SQLi-DB and the carding dorks. Let’s do it step by steps.
Step 1. Copy one of the dork, i m using inurl:/merchandise/index.php?cat= and paste it in SQLi-DB.
You can get unlimited dork, in text file, which I uploaded to mediafire (no survey, no ads). [Download:Fresh Havij dork.text 2.7k]
Step 2. Set up the setting and click on the “ scan ” button. This is not high level setting, it is simple choose search engine, duplicate result should be removed or not. Set it yourself.
Step 3. Once you set it all, start scanning, the result will be shown in the screenshot as below:
Step 4. Click on Vulnerable to filter the result and only show the vulnerable results. Bingo! Boom you completed your first task.
Getting Data From Vulnerable Site:
Now, you need to run Havij as administrator and follow the steps below
Step 1. Paste the vulnerable site in the target TextBox on Havij and click Analyze .
Step 2. Once the process finished, you will see something like in the image below on your Havij log box.
Step 3. Click on Tables then Get Tables and you will see all the tables that are in the database.
Step 4. Now, look for a table named “ Orders ” or something similar. Tick the table and click on Get Columns.
Step 5. You will get the columns that are in the table “Orders”. Now tick on something that related to credit cards information, such as cc_number, cc_type, cc_expired_year, cc_expired_month, and cvv or cvv2 . Once you’re done, click on Get Data.
Step 6. Just wait for the dumping progress and you will get the information.
Note : This post is only for Educational Purpose. If any type of illegal activity our 1Hack Team are not responsible.
Here How to Get Free Live CC. If you follow this all steps respectively i say 99% chances to get free cc for carding. If you faces any type of problem during this work. Feel free to comment your problem and opinion below to the comment box.
Let’s Join our Hacking Team
We Are Indian We Are Great
Hope this article helpful for you. Thank You
Indian Cyber Army | Make IT Secure
Enjoy…Stay Happy…Stay Secure…