Hackonology Forums
For all bosses in other games - Printable Version

+- Hackonology Forums (https://hackonology.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://hackonology.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://hackonology.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: For all bosses in other games (/showthread.php?tid=1848)

For all bosses in other games - wuyazhong - 12-29-2021

He is the lord of this title, which makes sense. Why is Sir Amik thought of as to be a knight, even though Daquarius is a lord? What do you think? Is it possible for a knight to run a kingdom as the ruler? Sorry for the unrelated bits. I simply copied and pasted it straight from an RSOF posting.

I find the grave situation to be completely absurd. For those not familiar, it is the argument that grave stones will not be blessed because people will steal your money. I'm not sure what's wrong with that even though it was pre-2007 exactly the same but there wasn't a 6-minute grace period for picking your possessions.

One argument that has been discussed is that the emergence of new bosses requires graves, does it? Are you seriously? Tormented Demons was an incoming boss in 08 and I'm not aware of any. However, when I duo me with my partner, I bless him (well I bless him, but and he's not yet dead). I am able to return in less than 3 minutes. The whole gravestone blessing argument is nonsense in this case, it doesn't matter if your gravestone is blessed or not, you can still get back.

The Corpreal Beast, on the other hand, has been deliberately designed to not use the mechanics of a cemetery. I'm certain Jagex noticed it and was ashamed at the care bear bosses that designed gravestones to minimize any chance. You have only two minutes to return to your belongings. It's not possible to leave the property before it's the public's loot.

Finally Nex I'm yet to defeat her. However, given that the majority of people believe Jagex to have been working on this update for a long time, you'd be fair to argue that Nex would have been created to incorporate these features. Although a bless can help get back to where you were It is widely believed that Nex would have included this feature.

For all bosses in other games, they were created to be used without gravestones, and with real the risk of. A grave with no blessing lets you reclaim things from Bandos, KBD, Chaos Ele, Mole and apparently Zammy. DKs and Sara can be located in graves that have bless.

Furthermore, graves reduce the risk of RS by a significant amount. We know that someone will not bless your grave so that they have the chance to spit on your rage, but that is sort of the purpose. It's not that they are a penis. This is how the RS Death Penalty operates. Graves have altered this.

The purpose of the blessing was to serve as a replacement for you picking up your possessions and returning them to you. The answer is easy There are three options. Limit your risk to what you can afford to lose. Hopefully, we'll see a decrease in the amount of maxed out gear players at bosses simply because there is now an extremely slim chance that they will be unable to keep the gear.

If you want to know more information about OSRS Gold , please lock on RSorder.com