Hackonology Forums
The note from the GE - Printable Version

+- Hackonology Forums (https://hackonology.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://hackonology.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://hackonology.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: The note from the GE (/showthread.php?tid=1867)

The note from the GE - wuyazhong - 12-31-2021

Hey, gals and guys! Tas here is your friendly RSOF lurker. Anyways! I wanted to inform you about the way I was scammed, and the best way to avoid it. Nobody I've spoken to has heard about this before, however I keyed it together in my brain, and just make sure that you don't fall for it yourselves.

Beware of those who offer high costs for junk that is extremely massive. "Need 300 steel pickaxes! Each will be sold at 10k. The above happened to ge. As promised, I was given one or two steel pickaxes by the person who was using them.

I thought waaay too fast and ran to the store to buy a few more. They didn't buy. They didn't buy anymore. Before I realized that I was increased the price up to the 2k, 3k and 4k range - just to get the buy, so I could get that stupidly huge profit that was offered by this user ("10k per person! You will need 300 pickaxes!

I spent a few mill on pickaxes of 100 or 200, which mysteriously bought in that exact amount. I ran back to my ge user and the user logged in. It's clear what transpired. He bought himself pickaxes and then made a "Sell" offer for a ridiculously high price that no one (save, maybe, for desperate cluers at lvl 1?) Then he announced that he wanted to purchase pickaxes for an even higher price than the price he had offered the pickaxes for.

The note from the GE said that his offer was over, and he logged off. The account had a bunch of gibberish for a name, as I mentioned, so I imagine the money will be switched over to a main account at some point. tongue.png

Again, be wary of others who post similar "OMFG must buy naoo!" messages. Especially if they need a large bulk of a junk item that isn't readily available in your region. It's possible to feel a bit foolish and lonely in the GE. Cheers!
If you want to know more information about OSRS Gold , please lock on RSorder.com
It's been two months since the Squeal of Fortune was released. We've been trying to answer some of the players' concerns, dispel doubts regarding the popularity of the update, explain the motivations behind the update, and lastly the reason it's in the future.

First of all I want to say thank you to everyone who has sent us feedback about the latest Squeal of Fortune updates. Squeal of Fortune was originally designed to be a fun, light-hearted feature in RuneScape. Users are now able to enjoy a brand new way of getting cash rewards each when they sign in to RuneScape. Our members get double the daily bonus spins and we've been updating it several times since its launch. It gives players multiple additional opportunities to get free Squeal spins.

As with all RuneScape content, we put in every effort to ensure that Squeal of Fortune would not affect the game's distinctiveness for the millions of players who play it each hour. We believe we've achieved both these goals.

We know that not everyone is happy with the Squeal of Fortune. Even with our best efforts, we aren't able to satisfy everyone.

Therefore our policy has always been to do what is right for the long term well-being of the game which many long standing player will know I've always done over the years irrespective of the initial pain and with the less distant Bot nuke a great illustration. I am confident that we've always been rewarded for doing the right thing over the long haul and today we can say that the game is not only consistently improving but our community steadily grows every year.If you want to know more information about OSRS Gold , please lock on RSorder.com